1. We sent a message written in Japanese on May 31st.2012 to the leaders and nations
of 164 countries of our world including Japan and the UN.
2. We sent a message written in Japanese on June 11th.2012 to 26 different Japanese
news papers and Reuters news agency.
3. We sent a message written in English on September 29th.2012 to the leaders and
nations of 163 countries of our world including the UN.
4. We sent a message written in Japanese and English which is total 239 letters on May 29th.2014 to all the countries of the world,the UN,foreign media,Japanese media and the administration party and the opposition party of Japanese government.
5. We held the gathering “Let’s share the peace message for our children, grandchildren’s future” at Mie Prefectural Museum on April 12, 2015. A total of 50 people attended there. We made a strong decision to inherit the peace at moment to our children and grandchildren’s future. We got interviewed by 5 newspapers and 2 TV on that day. It was broadcasted to people living in Mie widely.